Right and Wrong





I have been writing for the past five years, writing about my journey to wholeness. I started out as a fragmented person. One who had pieces of herself but nothing seem to connect. Over the past five years the pieces have slowly begun to come together. I can see the remnants of a whole person forming. But one day I realized that after all of the work, I still struggled with right and wrong.

 I had spent so much time in trying to stay on the right side of everything, that I failed to see that I was afraid of what I perceived as wrong, I was afraid of the judgement, the side eyes that I would receive if I ever did anything wrong. Being on the right side of everything at times is tiring and boring. It forces us to chase perfection. The right side is judgmental it separates us from the real world that is filled with right and wrong. My right is your wrong and my wrong is your right. There are a plethora of views.

Everyone has their perception of what is right or what is wrong. But I have come to know that I must determine in myself the rules for right and wrong. At our core lies a compass that allows us to feel the rightness and wrongness of our interactions. The lines become blurred when we attempt to make right of something that  is starkly against what our core demands and make wrong of something that our spirit tells us is right. Our core and spirit are our guiding force..if we struggle with a decision..in our spirit-- then we know that it needs attention. It is telling us that we need to move to the right or the left of that decision. It is almost like a dial that controls temperature...turn the dial of your decision until it feels right. And when  it sits well with your core and spirit then it is ready to be shared with the world.

Let me be clear noone can tell you the rightness or wrongness of your choices, your spirit and core has the final say..trust in it and it will always tell you the truth.

Go Forth and Do Amazing Things!
Warm Regards,
Pauline Woodards-Respress, BAS, M.ED

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Only YOU can make YOU Happy!

Outlaws

Passion, Pain, Pleasure