Only YOU can make YOU Happy!

Sometimes a stranger's words can resonate with us on a deep level. As I was going through my day I ran into a stranger that said to me in a random conversation that " Only you can make you happy" This resonated with me on a lot of levels, it stopped me in my tracks and forced me to become present in the spirit of his words.

Sometimes we can become so entrenched in attempting to make others happy that we neglect to tap into what makes us happy.And forget that we are only capable of finding our own happiness. Sometimes our happiness can become lost in serving others. And sometimes we can find that same happiness in the act of serving. This paradox allows us to not become too self-serving.

When we can find the balance between serving ourselves and others, we can find the essence of  truly being happy. Happiness is a state that is only designed by YOU. When we can see happiness in the smallest/largest thing ie., the treees' blooming, the sun shining, having food and shelter, then we have arrived at a happiness that is raw and real.

Things or People will never equate to happiness-- because they are outside of ourselves. Happiness radiates from the inside out. It starts with an acceptance of our present state then grows into an acceptance of the world around us.This acceptance allows us to detach from needing people or things to make us happy. Our happiness should never go away, because  we don't have people or things. Happiness should live at our core and burn inside of us-- much like the eternal flame. My goal on this journey is to find this happiness in my self and then spread it to the world around me.

Go Forth and Do Amazing Things!

Kind Regards,

Pauline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outlaws

Passion, Pain, Pleasure