Heal Fear-Mongers With LOVE!

Fear is an amazing emotion it can fuel us or fight us. When used effectively it can be the spark that pushes us to a new level. I choose to reject people or things that use fear tactics to stop us. I have come to a point in my life that I am willing to take the risk of losing everything to preserve the core of who I am.

At my core, lies a fearless source that knows the power that lies in and through standing up to those things that fear us. When we address the core of fear, we find that it is merely old tapes that we have created ourselves, some have some real aspects to them, but most are our own pre-conceived notions.

Fear mongers are real, they are normally people who have no power in themselves. And they choose to attempt to fear others to gain power in themselves. At the core of fear-mongers are people that are lacking in their lives and have chosen to take the focus off of their  own lives as not to resolve what ails them. The remedy for fear-mongers..is to love them unconditionally-- in spite of their behavior. They are wounded people looking for some relief from their own pain.

I have come to know that those things that I don't like in others, are normally qualities that I desire in myself. The key is to pay attention to the people that you proclaim " not to like" they are normally the starting point of finding out what you don't like about yourself.

Attempting to hurt someone to make yourself feel better.. in my opinion, screams self-hatred. Our source is one that lies within all of us..and has an abundance of love to share with us all. HE does not aspire for us to operate from hate..for ourselves or others.

I practice daily, this affirmation.." I love you in spite of how you treat me".."because I am so aware of the power-- that LOVE has..in healing me and you!"

Go Forth and Do Amazing Things!

Kind Regards,

Pauline Respress

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Only YOU can make YOU Happy!

Outlaws

Passion, Pain, Pleasure